According to a new county mandate, all golfers must show proof of Martin County residency in order to golf beginning Friday, 4/10
This new rule will be strictly enforced. Golfers must show proof of residency as noted by their license, a utility bill, bank statement, paystub, rent/mortgage receipt, etc. This rule will continue until further notice. Golfers from outside the county will not be able to play.
Unfortunately, any prior bookings made from residents outside of the county before this mandate will not be accepted.
All tee times must now be booked over the phone- call us at 772-546-2800.
The safety of our golfers is of utmost importance to us, & as such, we are taking the following precautions:
- Only 1 person per cart, even within families.
- We are frequently sanitizing all touchpoints.
- We’ve put pool noodles in the cups to allow for low-contact play.
- We have removed the rakes from the sand traps.
- Covered all ball washers
- We strongly urge you to bring your own water.
- The golf shop closes at 3 PM until further notice to accommodate our staff.
We are closely monitoring the situation & will keep our golfers posted via email & social media. We send our best wishes to everyone affected by COVID-19. These are challenging times, but we will get through them together.
📞 Call us at 772-546-2800 to book your tee time!